Pasta has been the comfort food for many for ages now. This tasty food has been the first preference for so many people out there and its yummy taste is one of the reasons. Unfortunately, it is not possible for everyone to spend a good amount of time cooking pasta. If you are someone who is on the lookout for some quick pasta recipes, then this article is for you.
Pasta Carbonara: Quick Pasta Recipes
Ingredients For Quick Pasta Recipes
- Spaghetti- 1 packet
- Eggs- 3
- Egg Yolk- 1
- Bacon strips- 100 grams
- Parmesan Cheese- 100 grams
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Take a large pan or saucepan and heat olive oil in it.
- Now fry the bacon strips until they are crisp and keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl and add whole eggs as well as egg yolk in it. Beat all of them together and grated cheese and set that mixture aside.
- Boil spaghetti in saltwater and drain some of the water. Keep some water aside for cooking purpose.
- In another pan, add spaghetti, cheese mixture along with bacon stripes and the fats that you got while frying bacon. Fry them on very low heat.
- Ensure that every strand of pasta is cooked along with egg and bacon. Add salt, pasta water and mix it once quickly. Remove the pan quickly from heat and serve it.
Fettucine In Cherry Tomato Sauce: Quick Pasta Recipes
This Fettucine in cherry tomato sauce will give you the tangy flavor along with tasty pasta. This is the taste that you shouldn’t miss.
- Fettucine- ½ packet (boiled)
- Olive oil- 1 ½ tablespoon
- Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Cherry tomatoes- 15-20
- Chili flakes- 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves- 3 (minced)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Dallop cream-1
- Basil leaves- 7-8
- Salt to taste
- Add olive oil in a pan and add cherry tomatoes. Sauté until the tomatoes start blistering.
- Now, add pepper, garlic and chili flakes to the tomatoes. Add cream and mix them well.
- Now add cheese and sauté. Then add basil, salt as well as boiled pasta to the cream.
- Mix all the ingredients well and garnish it with parmesan cheese as well as basil leaves.
Pasta With Cheese Sauce
If you are a cheese lover, then this recipe is something that you cannot miss. The perfect blend of cheese along with pasta will make you drool over it.
- Milk- 1 cup
- Flour- 2 tablespoons
- Powdered black pepper- 1 tbsp
- Butter salt to taste
- Grated nutmeg- 1/8 tablespoon
- Grated Cheese- ¼ cup
- Dried pasta- 200 grams
- Take a pan with heavy base. Heat butter in the pan and add flour. Sauté it until flour attains dark color.
- Now add milk slowly into the pan and stir it vigorously to remove any kind of lumps present in it. Boil the pasta and reduce the heat. Cook it in simmer for 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring and avoid any kind of scorching.
- Add salt, pepper and another kind of seasoning that you want. Now add the grated cheese into the pan.
- Boil any kind of dried pasta that you like and add it to the cream sauce. You can also add wine, herbs or any other seasoning that you want.