Pasta is a world-famous cuisine that is easy to make and a healthy dish that is loved by people across the globe. Hence, it is the easiest and most filling meal that takes less time to cook. Therefore, pasta is emerging to be the most loved dinner in many countries in Europe. Thus, one-pot pasta with spinach and tomatoes is one of the healthiest pasta dishes that have all the required nutrients in a proper meal.
Though there are several ways to prepare pasta, still people prefer cooking it on a gas stove. Hence, it takes only 15 to 25 minutes to make pasta on a gas stove. Although baking is also an option, it takes more time compared to a gas stove. Though be it a gas stove or oven, the dish is always delicious and healthy to have any time. Hence below is the information regarding the making of one pot of pasta with spinach and tomatoes.
Main Ingredients Used For Preparing One Pot Of Pasta With Spinach And Tomatoes
- The first main ingredient is 250 grams of wheat pasta of any style.
- Our second most important ingredient is 80 grams of fresh spinach and three tomatoes. Thus we need to cut off the stems of spinach, although we can use canned spinach and tomatoes puree too.
- Hence, we will require ten cloves of garlic diced into small pieces
- Then we need ½ tablespoon of salt, two tablespoons of black pepper, and one tablespoon of dried ginger powder.
- Also, we will require two chopped onions.
- Most importantly, we need 80 grams of parmesan cheese to add extra creamy flavor.
- Thus, we will also require two tablespoons of olive oil for cooking.
The procedure Of Cooking The Dish
- Firstly boil the pasta in a pan on high flame for 10 minutes. Also, add a pinch of salt and one tablespoon of oil to avoid the stickiness of pasta in the pot. Thus, adding salt and fat will give the best results. Also, check whether the pasta is adequately boiled or not.
- On the other side, boil the spinach and tomatoes together in water for 10 to 15 minutes. Don’t drain the water completely and separate the cooked vegetables in a different bowl. Hence, now grind the spinach and tomatoes in a mixer and let the mixture cool down for some time.
- Now take a pan and add two tablespoons of olive oil and let it heat.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until it gets brown.
- Thus, now add pasta and the water saved after draining of spinach and tomato in the pan. Therefore, let the pasta cook for 2 minutes.
- Therefore, now add the spinach and tomato sauce into the pasta and cover the lid for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and add salt, black pepper, and oregano according to your taste. Again cover the top and let it cook until the water gets fully evaporated.
- Now one can grate the maximum amount of cheese according to taste and mix the pasta properly for a more creamy texture.
- The pasta is now ready to serve.