Are you a fan of pasta? Then you must know plenty of ways to prepare pasta dishes at home. Today in this post, I am going to talk about how to make tagliatelle pasta with mushrooms and make it delicious. Check out the super easy process and the ingredients to make the mouthwatering dish at home. This recipe is ideal for 6 servings and takes a total of 2 hours 10 minutes to prepare the whole dish.
How To Make Tagliatelle Pasta With Mushrooms
Homemade pasta dishes are not less delicious than what you get from famous Italian restaurants in your area. The key is you have to learn the right process of making those delicious foods. And of course, you have to collect the right ingredients for that. The pasta recipe we are talking about here may take a little bit time, but it’s okay considering the fact that there is no annoyance making it. So, now take a quick look at the important ingredients and if possible, collect them from the supermarket.
- All-purpose flour- 3 1/2 cups (keep some more for rolling purpose)
- Salt- 3/4 teaspoon
- Large eggs- 4 piece
- Virgin olive oil- 1 teaspoon
- Semolina flour (this will require to dust the rolled pasta)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms (make sure to clean them and roughly chop them)
- Unsalted butter-2 tablespoons
- Fresh mint leaves-1/4 cup (hand torn)
- Freshly grated pecorino, additionally, more for finishing- 1/4 cup
- Prepare a pasta machine. Take a large wooden board mound the all-purpose flour and salt in the middle and make a well.
- In a bowl, mix eggs and olive oils then add it to the well.
- Use a spoon or something to mix the eggs and the flour.
- Press the pasta dough for 8 minutes, can add a small portion of flour to the board if required.
- Add minimum portion water whenever required. The dough should feel smooth.
- Let it rest for 40 minutes at normal temperature.
- Set the pasta machine correctly and divide the dough into 4 pieces.
- Roll each of the pieces into the machine in each setting. Cut the pasta into 10-inch pieces and run it through the machine, use the mixture as well.
- Gather the pasta mixture in your hands, carefully so that the strands don’t stick together. Toss some semolina flour into it.
- Divide them into different serving portions.
- Bring a large bowl with salted water to roll the boil.
- Meantime, heat the olive oil in a large pan at medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook them for 5 mins until softened, add salt & pepper, ming, butter.
- Cook them until the butter melts and the mins are crisp- 3 mins max.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Cook the pasta and add it to the sauce including with the 1/4 cup pecorino.
- Toss to coat.
- Finish the process by a sprinkling of pecorino and freshly ground black pepper.
Here you go, your favorite pasta dish is ready! Now you can enjoy it and invite your friends to dinner tonight.