If you love Italian foods so much, then you probably visit Italian restaurants every now and then. However, that’s changing now. Even if you can’t make each of your favorite Italian dishes, you can at least try out the cheese ravioli bake tonight. At home with ease. Now I am gonna show you a step-by-step process of how to bake this delicious dinner at home within 1 hour or so.
About The Recipe
Every country and culture is filled with some mouthwatering dishes and try to find out new ways to make a dough and to make it more delicious. Italians have been trying out this dish for over 14 years, making it more delightful by adding green herbs, beaten egg, and fresh cheese. This pasta dish is simple and also does not take much time. And once you learn how to do it, it will be your favorite weeknight dinner for sure. So, now we are gonna talk about the important ingredients and steps for preparing the dish.
- A 25.5 oz jar of Muir Glen™ organic pasta sauce of any type
- 25 to 27 1/2 oz pack of frozen cheese-filled pasta envelope
- 8 oz cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation minutes: 10 mins, total: 1 hr 10 mins, servings: 8
- Heat the oven to 350°F temperature. Place a rectangular baking dish of 13x9x2-inches on the oven.
- Use a cooking spray to spray the bottom and sides of the baking dish.
- Pour and spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in the baking dish
- Arrange half of the frozen pasta in a single layer over the pasta sauce.
- Pour the half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese in the top.
- Repeat the layers one more time starting with the frozen pasta (ravioli) and spatter some Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the baking item with an aluminum foil and bake it for 40 minutes.
- When you are done, just remove the aluminum foil and bake it uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes or longer than that.
- You should probably keep baking until it becomes bubbly and hot in the middle.
- Withdraw the dish from the oven and let stand 10 minutes. Now you can serve it.
A Few Important Tips
Frozen stuffed pasta is either filled with cheese or meat and they are a great freezer staple. Moreover, you can also serve the dish with spinach tortellini. Spinach tortellini is not only suitable for these type of baked pasta but also for soups and main-dish salads. You can use any type of cheese you like, mozzarella melts quickly. However, smooth and smoked Provolone, nutty fontina, or pungent taleggio also go well with this dish. Furthermore, you can make a crunchy topping to serve with the Italian pasta for extra flavor.
Got Some Other Cheesy Ideas? Share With Us
As you can see, making this dish does not take much time. However, if you know any other awesome pasta recipe, please tell us in the comment box below.